It's great to have a home phone.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons you should have a home phone:
- 911. It helps emergency services accurately find your address.
- Security and peace of mind. Great to have in the home – especially for times a babysitter is over and has a low cell phone battery.
- Clear connection. You won’t drop calls or get interference like you can with a cell phone.
- Low Maintenance. It doesn’t require upgrades, lasts for years, and works in every part of your home without interruption.
- Rural connectivity. A home phone keeps you in contact in places with hard-to-get cell coverage.